Thursday, August 15, 2013

Friendship !

Since everyone is asking why am i writing my blog using Chinese, and it looks weird,so i decided to write this post with English !
Hope it won't turned out too bad :)

As you guys know, I've joined debate team for almost 3 years, since Form 1. I still remember the first day i attended for debate training, was at Jian Biao's house. There was this girl, sitting at the corner, cute looking, and i thought she was underage, or a primary school student. However, when we started our training, she was miraculously performing so mature. I was attracted by her since that moment. 

I can still remember the day she introduce herself during PBC's new comers day, she said : "大家好,我是沈天心。我觉得我像杨丞琳,因为我们都有甜美的笑容!" Everyone clapped for her. She's really a good performer, i think.

Our first competition was 兴安杯. We're arranged to be in the same team. So lucky right? I think she'll say : Its God's arrangement ! Hahaha :D We then prepared the competition together, with Koh Wai Jean, Chew Yuan Jie, and our team leader, Lee Hao Lu ! Our process during the preparation was fantastic ! We laughed, we played, and most importantly, we learned ! Tian Xin and me had to fight for the chance to go for the competition. I mean not fight, but 良性竞争....? Hahaha ! :D But at last i got the chance. Aww :3 But when we lost, i felt so guilty, because i think if she's the one who go for the competition, we'll probably win.

And of course, for those coming competitions, we're also arranged in the same team too ! :) I'm glad to have her as my teammate. She's really a good teammate, as she's 可爱杀手! :P

Besides being my teammate, she's also my best friend. 7 of us, Karen, Mel, Tze, Carmene, Kristi, Tian Xin and me ! Tian Xin is the one who is always being teased, because she is always 傻傻的 :D I used to tell her all my secrets, but she's not a good listener. She will zat me :'( Haha ! :)

Although she always zat me, but i still treat her as my bestie ! Is just that she treat me as her maid :( Awwww :3 But nevermind, i'll still love her very much !

Her birthday is coming soon, i hope that our friendship will last forever, and also stay happy with her ! 

Here are some photos of us during debate competitions. Enjoy !
omgg. i have the chance to be in the same team with HuiJun :)

Our first trophy in debate. 1st runner up. Er Xiao.

xing an bei. a memorable competition. 

a photo we took when we're bored :)

we're young ! I believe none of you saw this picture before. we're all so cutee :)

Form1 假日营. We're once best friends with HuiShan :o

Tuan Leng said he thought we're going to a trip.But we're actually going for competition :\

That's all from me today :p Once again. love you tianxin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment